Tuesday 27 August 2013

Liebster Blog Award!

I'm a Happy Blogger:')

So a couple of days ago i got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by . She is a new blogger like me and her posts about sweets are amazing;) So go take a look at her blog! So thank you Katie!!! I think that the Liebster award is a good way to get the newer, less known blogs out there, i think its a brilliant idea, so im greatful to Katie for helping me out. 
I now have 11 questions to answer and then i will nominate a following 11 people:) 

1) Where did your blog name come from?
I was sat on the field behind my house on a lovely afternoon with my sister talking about her blog and she suggested i do it too. I was thinking about a name to reflect who i am then realized it's just as easy as that! I named my blog 'My Mirror/Your View' because it's me looking at myself 'The mirror' and it's just your view of who i am. So there it is ahha:)

2) What is your favourite meal?
Wow, erm, my favorite meal. I have so many foods to choose from, but i do love Chinese food. I would say Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice, mmmm tasty!;)

3) Favourite blog you follow at the moment? 
It's hard too choose because i have seen so many blogs that attract my taste is fashion but i would say http://www.kayleighjeanblog.com is my favourite  blog at the moment, not only is she my sister but her fashion really is amazing!!

4) Who inspires you? (Doesn't have to be a blogger, just in general)
This is easy! Jessica Cornish aka Jessie J. She isn't afraid to be herself and i love that about her. She comes across as a strong female. When she cut all of her hair off i was so shocked but she's still as beautiful.

5) MAC or NARs
Mac for sure. Unlike some brands MAC eyeshadows still apply a bright colour on the eyelid.

6) Favourite animal?
Hahaha, this is easy. The pug. Pugs are the cutest breed of dog i know, sadly i don't have a pug but when i get my own place im definitely getting one!! 

7) Most repurchased product?
Natural Collection's shine away foundation. 

8) What advise would you give to other bloggers?
Oh, hmmm. My advice to other bloggers is to not give up!

9) What type of posts do you like to read?
The blogs i'm most interested in are the blogs where people post there fashion sense. I love seeing what other people like to wear and sometimes if i really like it then i incorporate something similar into my daily outfits.

10) Most disappointing product you've bought?
A while back i bought a nail polish, i don't remember which brand (that helps-_-) but the colour in the bottle was so bright then after 3 coats on my nails it was still a dull colour! Such a disappointment:(

11) A fact most people don't know about you?
I don't really know? I'm actually quite a shy person but i portray myself to be quite an 'out there' person. Sorry, that was the best i could think of? :s

Okay, so now i've answered my questions. Now it's my turn, im going to explain the rules, make my nominations and ask 11 questions!

These are the rules of the Liebster Blog Award:

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which are provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
8. Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

These are my nominations:

My questions are:
1)Who inspires you personally?
2)What is the best piece of clothing you own and where is it from?
3)Straight or Curly hair?
4)What brand of makeup do you use and why?
5)What type of music are you into and why?
6)Why did you start blogging?
7)Where did you last go on holiday?
8)If someone you know wanted to start a blog what would your advice to them be?
9)Whats your favorite dessert?
10)Which shop is your most favorite?
11)Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?


Thank you again to Katie for nominating me, its appreciated alot and made my day, please check out her cute blog:')

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much! That's so lovely of you, I will go on my computer in a little while and make a post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , I love all your posts so far! I am following your blog now, it would be great if you could check out mine? :)
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much dear!
    Why are we not following each other yet? I start!
    Visit me soon! <3
    xoxo
    Gosia
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments and views! i reply to all of them as they're appreciated alot!<3